There’s been some love for our early tees adorned with Phyllis, our stumpy-tail cattle dog, so we thought we’d do a playful variation for kids. She’s holding her beloved yellow frisbee in this latest design. Don’t worry, there’s an adult version now, too.
These sizes don’t necessarily reflect a child’s age. Please refer to the garment specification for an accurate size.
About the garment
- We print the featured designs on our t-shirts in-house using water-based inks, which require no chemicals for clean-up. The inks we use are manufactured in Sydney by Publisher Textiles or Permaset. Their inks hold up really well, but are soft to touch.
- We hand-print our t-shirts ourselves. Screen printing is a tried-and-tested method with quality results. Any signs of hand-printing won’t detract from this quality.
- This kids t-shirt is manufactured by AS Colour. You can read about their commitment to ethical and environmentally sustainable practices here.
- These t-shirts hold their colour well. But even so, we wash on a cycle with water temperature of 30 degrees celsius or lower and line dry.
- For an even longer-lasting tee, try drying it inside-out in the shade – it may outlast you!
- The great thing about screen printing with water-based inks is the print holds up really well.