Part of our Monochrome range, this shirt features the iconic 45 RPM logo in a bold white print on the front of a soft Earth-positive black tee. Music is the strongest influence on our clothing label, and we’ve had some great nights spinning 45s for a heaving dancefloor or just at home for our enjoyment. Show your love for the DJs preferred format with this classic design.
This t-shirt style is unisex, and fitted (but not tight). Please refer to the manufacturer’s size chart to assist in choosing your size (or contact us for guidance).
About the garment
- We print the featured designs on our t-shirts in-house using water-based inks, which require no chemicals for clean-up. The inks we use are manufactured in Sydney by Publisher Textiles or Permaset. Their inks hold up really well, but are soft to touch.
- As well as the great fit and durability, we’ve chosen to print on Earth Positive t-shirts because of the manufacturer’s commitment to ethical labour practices and having minimal impact on the environment. Check out Continental’s Clothing’s website for their credentials.
- We hand-print our t-shirts ourselves. Screen printing is a tried-and-tested method with quality results. Any signs of hand-printing won’t detract from this quality.
- The small size neck labels on the inside of the shirts are printed with plastisol inks – this is to avoid the label showing through when worn, which happens with water-based inks. We print these in bulk to reduce the white spirits used in clean-up.
- These t-shirts hold their colour well. But even so, we wash on a cycle with water temperature of 30 degrees celsius or lower and line dry.
- For an even longer-lasting tee, try drying it inside-out in the shade – it may outlast you!
- The great thing about screen printing with water-based inks is the print holds up really well.