One of our first t-shirt designs, this front black print on white tee points to our love of records and music, as well as making reference to when this whole idea first got serious, and where we began – Woonona.
This t-shirt style is unisex, and fitted (but not tight). Please refer to the manufacturer’s size chart to assist in choosing your size (or contact us for guidance).
About the garment
- We print the featured designs on our t-shirts in-house using water-based inks, which require no chemicals for clean-up. The inks we use are manufactured in Sydney by Publisher Textiles or Permaset. Their inks hold up really well, but are soft to touch.
- As well as the great fit and durability, we’ve chosen to print on Earth Positive t-shirts because of the manufacturer’s commitment to ethical labour practices and having minimal impact on the environment. Check out Continental’s Clothing’s website for their credentials.
- We hand-print our t-shirts ourselves. Screen printing is a tried-and-tested method with quality results. Any signs of hand-printing won’t detract from this quality.
- Water-based inks on light fabrics tend to penetrate the fabric so will be fully opaque when worn, but semi-transparent if held up to the light. This is normal and won’t affect the look or durability – in-fact it will improve the latter. The small size neck labels on the inside of the shirts are printed with plastisol inks – this is to avoid the label showing through when worn. We print these in bulk to reduce the white spirits used in clean-up.
- These t-shirts hold their colour well. But even so, we wash on a cycle with water temperature of 30 degrees celsius or lower and line dry.
- For an even longer-lasting tee, try drying it inside-out in the shade – it may outlast you!
- The great thing about screen printing with water-based inks is the print holds up really well.